Welcome back to the Happily Hormonal Podcast. In this episode, Dr. Heather Rhodes is my co-host today, and we’re talking about irregular cycles.
We’ll start on how you can track your menstrual cycle, then discuss what a regular cycle should look like, and finally go deeper into irregular cycles - why they happen and how you can balance your hormones for a better cycle.
In this episode:
More Podcast Episodes Around This Topic
- E2: How I Started to LOVE My Period & Made My Cycle My Superpower
- E6: Is Estrogen Dominance Causing Your Hormone Symptoms?
- E7: Struggling with bad periods and PMS? Simple steps to boost progesterone naturally.
- E26: Dealing with Estrogen Shifts and Waves as You Balance Hormones
- E34: Do You Have Hidden PCOS? Myths, Conventional Mis-Treatment & What to Do Instead to Improve PCOS Naturally
- 3 secrets to balance your hormones workshop
- Free hormone balance guide
- Nourish Your Hormones Course
- Apply to work 1:1 with Leisha HERE
Connect with Leisha
Connect with Heather
To get the Restored Mini-Course for free leave a rating & review on the show OR share this podcast in your IG story (tag me @leishadrews) or send it to 3 friends - DM or email me a screenshot and I'll send the course your way!
Use the code HHPODCAST for $50 off Nourish Your Hormones
Disclaimer: Information shared on this podcast and any referenced websites are not to be taken as medical advice or to be used as a diagnosis or treatment plan for any medical condition. I’m sharing my educated opinions & experience but nothing shared here can be taken on a one size fits all basis and we always recommend you do your own research, talk to your own doctors and practitioners, and take full responsibility for any health & medical choices you make.